Security Cologne – the perfect symbiosis of tradition and innovation
In the south of Köln (Cologne, the largest city in the state of North Rhine-Westphalia and a leading media centre) is the head office of R.A.D Sicherheit.
The wide variety of television broadcasters and TV production companies, plus the profusion of medium-sized firms operating in the events and entertainments industry, make this the ideal location for our modern, service-oriented security service.
Security in Cologne
Our security and service personnel are deployed at the many concerts and other events which take place in this “cathedral city”. They are responsible for providing personal protection to a wide range of artistes, celebrities and VIPs. Our trained staff can also be booked to accompany tours, to provide shuttle and driving services, and to provide hotel and venue security.
We also, of course, perform all the traditional security tasks, such as protecting buildings.
When it comes to selecting staff, we prioritize young, friendly, open-minded, service-oriented, multilingual people. Their training includes a wide range of courses and development activities, either provided in-house or by the Cologne Chamber of Industry and Commerce.
Reference projects in Cologne
- Summer Jam: Europe’s biggest reggae music festival – all security for the last 20 years, 1996-2018
- EXPO XXI: full-time security for the multi-functional exhibition centre, 2005-2018
- Phantasialand: we have assisted with the theme park’s security since and provided security for special events, 2011-2018
- Cologne Marathon: security measures and traffic diversions, 2010-2018
- Bergische Bautage: trade fair security, car park surveillance and night-time monitoring, 2015-2018
And many other events, projects and security measures both indoors and outside.
We shall be happy to provide you with comprehensive advice on your specific project or request – and do everything possible to guarantee that your project, in or around Cologne, runs safely.