Security service for events of all sizes
At R.A.D Security we work with our clients even in the planning phase of events. In this way we are able to develop intelligent, rounded solutions which take into account every element of the event. From the permits process and visiting the site prior to the event itself, through ensuring that every area of the event is secure to providing rescue vehicles, medical staff and emergency doctors.
Providing security for international events of all sizes in the music, sport and TV sectors has long been one of our core competencies at R.A.D Security. We offer the experience and the logistics required to ensure that security risks for events are calculable and/or eliminated.
To prevent critical situations occurring in the first place, the employees who we deploy in this segment receive special training. We can provide you with a full service for event security: from visiting the site and obtaining permits prior to the event, through entry controls to providing medical staff and other specialists and the appropriate transport equipment.
At major events, our security service deploys special mechanical and electronic control systems to carefully steer or channel visitor flows. Special, cutting-edge bag checking technology guarantees that our security staff have a reliable, efficient method for achieving seamless security, even at large event sites.
Event security service references
- 1996-2018: all the security for Europe’s largest reggae festival, the Summer Jam
- 2010-2018: exclusive security provider to the Cologne Marathon with 25,000 runners and around 300,000 spectators
- 2012 & 2016 European Football Championship, security for the VIP & hospitality areas with up to 100 employees in all the stadia in Poland and Ukraine
- 1999-2018: Le Mans 24h race, looking after approx. 2,000 Audi VIPs over four days/ in 15 locations around the race course involving some 200 R.A.D employees, every year
- 2014-2018: Mercedes Benz, security for A-Class product presentation – national roadshow in 21 cities over a period of 8 weeks
- 2009-2018: Time Warp Festival Mannheim, all the security for this international music festival with over 20,000 visitors
- 2014-2018: Red Bull Flugtag air show in Mainz, responsible for visitor security at this fun/sport event with over 150,000 visitors, involving over 300 R.A.D employees
- Artist/tour security throughout Germany & Switzerland since 1997 (examples): Lionel Richie, Sir Elton John, Peter Gabriel, PINK, Joe Cocker and Paul McCartney, etc..